17 May 2010

Question of the Day - 17 May 2010

What is the term for an atom or molecule in which the total number of electrons is not equal to the total number of protons?

Quel terme décrit un atome ou molécule dont le nombre total d'électrons n'est pas égale au nombre total de protons?