15 September 2008

Question of the day - 15 September 2008

What is the common name for hydrated iron oxide?

Quel est nom commun pour oxyde ferrique hydraté?


Nassim's Bro said...

je dirais la rouille

Nassim said...

La rouille ?

Mr Quiz in Paris said...

Nassim and his bro have correctly identified rust (rouille in French).